Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BEST FRIENDS

I had been planning a surprise trip to visit my best friend that lives in Dallas. She had spent many long long weeks on bed rest with surprise baby number 4! I was blessed to visit 10 days after Abigail Helen was born, and boy was Mary surprised!!!! We never never thought that we would be pregnant at the same time, let alone giving birth only 5 months apart!



We had a fantastic weekend together catching up and me learning all the wonderful things that come after you have a baby....I still don't understand why nobody tells you this stuff until it is to late :) "Just The Girls"
Me, Lizzie, Abbie, Jessie, Mary


I owe a special Thank You to Spencer for picking me up from the Airport, when he was feeling under the weather and also giving up his bed!

I LOVE & MISS YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment