Sunday, April 26, 2009

BABYMOON

Brian & I were blessed to take another vacation to Mexico.... We had our honeymoon in Mexico a little over 6 months ago, so this trip we called Babymoon the half way point of our pregnancy.

This was what I looked at for 4 days straight! It was beautiful! ( yes I can still see my feet)

We did absolutely nothing the whole trip, except lay on the beach and ate 3 buffets a day, a pregnant women's heaven!


Brian even found himself a buffet of all you can drink flavored tequila, his favorites Strawberry & Coconut!!!

For those that have been waiting for a new belly bump picture!



I don't think that either one of us knew how much we need this trip! It refreshed us both to hit the next 20 weeks strong!! Thank you to my wonderful husband, you are such a wonderful man..and forever will be my prince charming!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome for you guys. You both are so lucky to have each other and we are very happy for you and we can't wait to meet your little peanut. Did you find out the sex?

    ReplyDelete