Sunday, February 28, 2010

Where has the time gone?

It's been so long since I have updated the blog I even for got the log-in and password.

I can not believe that our little peanut is already 6 moths old!

She is growing so fast, she is eating all veggies and fruits made by gerber and loving them. She is having no problem rolling over back and forth, and is getting so so close to taking off in a crawl. I have a feeling our world is really going to change once she is on the move!

The last couple of months of the year and the 1st quarter of the year are such busy busy times for Brian and I and our Jobs. Brian has currently been working his heart and soul out trying to spread the world the we need to start over on health care reform, he has been all over the news and on numerous radio shows, and is currently getting ready to head to DC next week! We are very very proud of him! My roles at work changed at the first of the year, so I have been crazy learning new things but enjoying every minute of it!

Please keep checking back, I hope to start posting more frequently!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see a new post, I will be checking back! Your darling is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new post! LOOVE those pictures! See you soon?

    ReplyDelete